Bangladesh Railway Job Circular 2020 has been published in the daily newspaper and to get in Ejobs Circular Today. Are you looking for a Government Job? Waiting for Latest Government Jobs by Bangladesh Railway, Rajshahi, Chittagong various districts in Bangladesh. It’s Very Impressive Job Circular To All Unemployed People Want To Work BD Railway. You can submit your application within the Specific time. If you want to apply for this job.
BD Railway Job Circular 2020
The Bangladesh Railway job is the most important department in our country. Railway Bangladesh published new job Notice at job circular offer some New vacancy in this post. If you want to get a railway job Portal circular you can visit my website that is Ejobs Circular Today.
You also check for Railway Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
- Organization Name: Bangladesh Railway
- Job Types: Government Jobs
- Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Posting Date: 24 March 2020
- Application Last Date: 14 April 2020
- Post Position: As per circular
- Gender: both he/she can Apply.
- Salary: According to the government pay scale.
- Job vacancy: See the circular image.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree.
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 Years.
- Experience Requirements: N/A
- Jobs Source: Online Job Portal
- Official Website: www.railway.gov.bd
- Apply Method: Follow Below the job circular image.
Bangladesh Railway Job Circular Application 2020
Bangladesh Railway Job Circular Apply 2020
How to apply the Bangladesh railway job circular 2020. It’s a very simple way to apply. At first, you need to go to their official website. Then open the online jobs Circular application form. Read the online job Circular application form carefully. You should fill-up the online form as like as your academic certificate, national ID card, and personal phone number. So hurry up to confirm your BD railway jobs Portal 2020.
Bangladesh Railway (RB)
Bangladesh Railway is the Government Rail Transport Company of Bangladesh. In 1990 the company operated its affairs under the newly established Railway ministry. Bangladesh Railway offers a variety of services. On the other hand, about 100 km of the additional route has to be crossed on the Dhaka-Chittagong route. Bangladesh Railway is one of the main modes of transport in the country.
Bangladesh Railway Written and Viva Exam
The written exam will be for 100 Marks (Written 60 and Viva 40). Passing marks for Written and Viva are Individually 50% mark carry.
You May Also Check: