CoronaVirus – COVID-19: Today I will discuss one of the most appalling things of recent times. Today I will talk about the CoronaVirus which is epidemic all over the world. So, let’s Talk about these topics. Coronavirus was first discovered in 1960. It is first seen in chicken as an infectious bronchitis virus. Later, two types of the virus can be found in patients with common cold-cough and cough. The virus found in humans is named as ‘human coronavirus 221E’ and ‘human coronavirus OC43.
What is CoronaVirus?
- CoronaVirus-COVID-19 is the disease caused by the new coronavirus that flourished in China in December 2019.
- CoronaVirus- COVID-19 symptoms include cough, fever, and shortness of breath. CoronaVirus -COVID-19 can be intense, and some event has caused death.
- The new coronavirus-COVID-19 can be spread from person to person. It is diagnosed with a laboratory experiment.
- There is no coronavirus-COVID-19 vaccine yet. Rejection involves dense hand-washing, coughing into the bend of your elbow and staying home when you are sick.
How is CoronaVirus-COVID-19 spread?
First, we need to know how the virus spreads from person to person. The answer is that the disease spreads through the air. If someone is infected, the disease can spread from coughing to cough. Also, if the virus is read somewhere, if you touch the place, there is a possibility of infection.
Symptoms Of CoronaVirus:
COVID-19 symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath
In this case, CoronaVirus-COVID-19 can lead to intense respiratory problems, kidney failure or death.
That is why it is better to take the test than to get anxious about these symptoms.
বিশ্বে সবচেয়ে বেশি সংখ্যক আক্রান্ত মানুষ এখন যুক্তরাষ্ট্রে
How To Resist CoronaVirus?
University of South Wales professor Paul Thordarson claims that soap is a good alternative to protecting against coronavirus. His claim, soap, eliminates the lipid of the virus easily. The soap contains ingredients such as fatty acids and salts. The virus, which holds the virus together, is washed for up to 20 seconds. Soap goes deep into the skin and kills the organism.
Boston Medical Center physician Nadid Modella warns that, whether using soap or sanitizer, there is no benefit if not used properly.
Scientists all over the world are trying to speed up the research work. The only way to prevent this disease so far is to not allow the virus to spread to others.
- Limiting the movement of human beings.
- To encourage everyone to wash their hands.
- Health workers provide protective clothing to patients separately.
There is an ongoing inquiry to condition more about this outbreak. This is an instantaneously evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available.